Questions to Consider
With so much at stake and so much to do, company executives contemplate questions such as these:
- Would I benefit from adding some fresh thinking to my marketing strategy discussions?
- Am I ready to adopt an easy-to-use approach for creating, or updating, my company’s marketing plan?
- Is it time to refresh my company’s brand so that it communicates who we are today and not who we used to be?
- Should my company implement innovative marketing campaigns and programs that will increase our brand awareness, generate leads and result in more sales?
- Do I need project management talent who will make sure that all the preparation for an upcoming launch gets done flawlessly?
- Should I put marketing processes and tools in place that will help the team function as a well-tuned marketing operation?